As an interlude while we prepare the next installment of “Morbid Symptoms,” we’ve uploaded a short talk and reading list below. We hope these will help U.S. revolutionaries to analyze the phenomena of fascism and the Trump regime, and develop anti-fascist strategies on the ground that bring us closer to freedom.
Further reading on fascism and anti-fascism:
- Beetham, David. (1984). Marxists in the Face of Fascism. Totowa: Barnes & Noble Press.
- Guerin, Daniel. (1994). Fascism and Big Business. New York: Pathfinder.
- Hammerquist, Don. (2002). “Fascism and Anti-Fascism.” In Confronting Fascism. Montreal: Kersplebedeb.
- Passmore, Kevin. (2014). Fascism: A Very Short Introduction. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Payne, Stanley. (1983). Fascism: Comparison and Definition. University of Wisconsin Press.
- Sakai, J. (2002). “The Shock of Recognition.” In Confronting Fascism. Montreal: Kersplebedeb.