In the wake of the Dobbs v. Jackson Supreme Court decision this summer, we decided to put together a zine with a collection of articles that foster strategic debate and experimentation with new tactics in the struggle for reproductive justice. These articles were chosen not because we agree with every word of what each author has to say, but because we see the overturning of Roe v. Wade as a clear defeat for the liberal strategy of defending abortion via the courts, which was used for 50 years to protect abortion access for some — but definitely not all — who needed it.
- First Communiqué
- Some thoughts about how the struggle for abortion rights and bodily autonomy should be waged (and can be won)
- Jane’s Revenge: Another Communiqué
- To Defend Abortion Access, Take the Offensive
- Abortion, the Christian right, and antifascism
- Defend Abortion Access: Milwaukee GDC
This zine debuted at the Atlanta Radical Book Fair, but you can read online or print your own: